(date of manufacture 1942)- a vehicle was manufactured in Detroit, USA. It was supplied to the Red Army during the war, and then it probably came to Poland with the 1st Polish Army. After the war it was used by the sub-units of the Internal Security Corps. The vehicle was abandoned in an orchard and then purchased from a farmer, near Chełmno. Most of the vehicle’s alterations have been removed; however it is still under reconstruction.