(date of manufacture 1942)- it was manufactured in USA and supplied to the Red Army during the war. We don’t know how it came to Poland. The vehicle was found in a scrap yard in the 70’s by a Polish engineer, the vehicle was a predecessor of a4x4 rally car. It was altered in order to take part in the Polish Cross Country Championships. The vehicle was purchased from the Motor Club in Wieliczka. Despite the fact that unoriginal elements have been removed, it is still under reconstruction.