anitary vehicle (date of manufacture 1950)- it was manufactured in ‘Mołotowa’ factory. A prototype of a vehicle was designed in the middle of 1944. It is a four-wheel drive car with 3.5 litre six cylinder engine. The first batch of these vehicles was manufactured in 1944. There have been manufactured 3,5 million of various versions of this vehicle until 1975. In the post-war period it was used by the Polish Army as a sanitary vehicle, artillery prime-mover, or prison-van.